LSP01-1A/2A Single Channel Syringe Pump
LSP01-1A & LSP01-2A laboratorial syringe pumps are single channel syringe pump which only has infusion mode. The acceptable syringe specification is from 10 μL to 60 mL. Suitable for high accuracy and small flow rate liquid transferring.
Flow rates: 0.001 μl - 43.35 ml/min
Max. Number of Channels: 1
Main Functions and Features
- Syringe Selection: The syringe can be selected in the manufacturer table which includes manufacturer, material and size or input the inner diameter of the syringe barrel directly
- Easy to operate: Combining big screen LCD display with rotary coded switch and membrane keypad makes the operation simple and prompt.
- Working Mode: Infusion
- Memory Function:
- The parameters are saved in EEPROM. The parameters don't need to be reset when power returns after an interruption
- In flow rate mode, the pump remains running or stop according to the setting parameters when power returns after an interruption
- Protection Function: The pump will stall and give an alarm when the drive structure of the pump is blocked
- Communication Function: Realize computer control through RS485 communication interface
- External Control Function: Input/output control
- Calibration Function: Acquire accurate volume through calibration
- Syringe Protection: Adjust syringe rest to prevent syringe from damaging