LSP10-1B 10 Channels Syringe Pump
LSP10-1B is an infusion/withdrawal syringe pump, which could be mounted with 10 syringes at most. The acceptable syringe specification is from 10 µL to 10 mL. Suitable for high accuracy and small flow rate liquid transferring.
Flow rates: 0.001 µl/min - 28.135 ml/min
Max. Number of Channels: 10
Main Functions and Features
- Syringe Selection: The syringe can be selected in the manufacturer table which includes manufacturer, material and size or input the inner diameter of the syringe barrel directly
- Easy to operate: Combining big screen LCD display with rotary coded switch and membrane keypad makes the operation simple and prompt.
- Working Mode: Infusion, withdrawal, infusion/withdrawal, withdrawal/infusion, continuous
- Memory Function:
- The parameters are saved in EEPROM. The parameters don't need to be reset when power returns after an interruption
- In flow rate mode, the pump remains running or stop according to the setting parameters when power returns after an interruption
- Protection Function: The pump will stall and give an alarm when the drive structure of the pump is blocked
- Communication Function: Realize computer control through RS485 communication interface
- External Control Function: Input/output control
- Calibration Function: Acquire accurate volume through calibration
- Syringe Protection: Adjust syringe rest to prevent syringe from damaging